Question
Posted by: Mom | 2011-06-08

Morning sickness and Fizzy drinks

I''m 6 months pregnant and have morning sickness. THe only thing that used to help is ginger but not anymore.
I''m scared to drink fizzy drinks like (Coca cola), i drank half a glass the one day and it helped. Are this drinks safe?
thank you

Fizzy drinks are safe during pregnancy but it might cause heartburn. A good treatment for heartburn during pregnancy is Gaviscon Advanced.

2
Posted by: Racoon | 2011-06-09

Rather have TAB or anything that doesn''t have caffeine in it. I found that sodawater with lemon helped best for MS, even just sniffing it.   )

Reply to Racoon
Posted by: Surita | 2011-06-08

Fizzy will not harm the baby if that is what you are concerned about. If it helps for your morning sickness why not have a glass?

Reply to Surita