Question

Morning Sickness?

Hi Doc,

For the past few days I wake up nauseous and it comes and goes till about 09h00 - 10h00 in the morning.

I did a pregnancy test this morning, but it was negative. (Which was to be expected). My last period was only 3 weeks ago. I also have headaches that go away around the same time as the nausea. I feel tired and as if I' m getting a cold.

Is it too early to have morning sickness or could the nausea be something else?

It is not too early to experience morning sickness and I would therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for a blood test to confirm if you are pregnant or not.