Question
Posted by: DE123 | 2009-06-17

Morning sickness

I wonder if anybody has any advise for me???
This is the third time I am going through morning sickness. Fiirst was with up until 11 1/2 weeks when I miscarried. Second time was with my son. Third time - now at 7 weeks pregnant.

I have never been so nauseas in any of my other pregnancies, like I am now! Started at just before 5 weeks pregnant. In my previous pregnanies, I had a few times during the day that I would feel nauseas. Now it is from I wake up, until I go to bed. I struggle to think and work. Used Vomifene for 2 days, but started seeing flashes, so I stopped. Heard I could use Maxalon, but had a bad reaction to it a few years ago. My neighbour said that her gynae said she could use EMEX syrup - that helped the first 2 days, but not really anymore. I am still however drinking it in the morning, just to get started. Have also tried ginder bisciuts, but for some reason - I just feel like running away from it. I heard that some ladies have used Essenciale, but I am just to scared to use it.

Is there any other ideas on what to do??? I know that after all of this, it will al be worth it, but I still need some sanity in order to perform at work and home.

Thank you!

Other than what you are doing, try dry toast in the mornings and small meals throughout the day.

1

Try eating " China Fruit" , you' ll get it at Indian spice shops.