Question
Posted by: Nic | 2011-01-10

Morning sex

Hi all, my wife and I are both in our early 40''s, and lately she is only interested in sex in the morning. I dont have a problem with that as I am getting it almost everyday now. My problem is that I like a lot of fourplay with me going down on her for hours, now in the morning we are always in a rush before the kids wake up and sometimes its only until she cums and then its over.
My question is, do most women go through this when they turn 40, or is she just different.

People’s preferences differ so it is difficult to generalize. What is however quite common is that women tend to need time to switch off from all the external demands for them to be really in the mood. It might be that after a hectic day with work; food and children that she is hardly in the mood or has the energy to give herself over to sex. Your need for a bit longer foreplay and “play” in general should however also be given attention. One could do that by specifically arranging time away for the two of you where you and your relationship are given the isolated attention you deserve. Finding a balance between what works for both of you and integrating should be the focus; rather than trying to change the other one’s preferences or making of it more than what it is.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner that you could go and see as close as possible to you. You are also welcome to visit our website www.sexualhelath.co.za that makes for interesting reading.

4
Posted by: Romany | 2011-01-14

LOL, I agree with Lizard.... how borimg !! Quicky does it for me too. Maybe that''s why she has swopped her night for the morning !!

Reply to Romany
Posted by: lizard | 2011-01-10

going down on her for hours, how boring

Reply to lizard
Posted by: XXX | 2011-01-10

I don''t believe a particular time of day is something women want or desire.In your wife''s case,is it not because she is not tired from the daily stresses of life in the morning!
I would definately not complain if you are getting it daily any how.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-01-10

Reply to sexologist