Question
Posted by: J | 2011/01/14

morning Nausea

Please can you help, I wake up each morning feeling nauseous (and I am not pregnant) I have had this for the last 2 or 3 years and it clears once I have something minty (usually gum as this works best) and I am then able to eat. What could be causing this?
Thanks,
J

J

There are a multitide of reasons for nausea and I therefore suggest that you consult a doctor for a full examination and possible tests, i.e. Barium meal, gastroscopy, diabetes test etc.

1
Posted by: medi | 2011/01/14

Nausea sometimes occures when your liver is battling to cope. Try Milk Thistle tabs for a while and see if that makes a difference :)

Reply to medi