Question
Posted by: suzanne | 2011/10/28

morning glory

I am newly married and have a query. we have a romping night but then also on waking up I find my husband stiff and erect. The sight is inviting and I want to go for the copulation evn though he may be asleep. On my initiation he avoids and turns away. Why is it so? Is it because he is tired? or anything else? I get a good amount of wetness and ultimately resort to masturbation. Pl explain why he avoids.

all men either have an erection during the night or wake up with one. this is a natural and normal response in order to ensure adequate blood flow is maintained to the penis. additionally, a full bladder will also be a reflex action to having a full erection

6
Posted by: Girlie | 2011/11/07

Suzanne please hlep me and tell me how u get wet all the time, I have the opposite problem, he is always climbing me,how do i keep myself WET..
Thank u
Girlie

Reply to Girlie
Posted by: AJ | 2011/11/02

Morning Glory is the sign of good health. If your penis is stiff and erect in the morning, you are good.

Reply to AJ
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/31

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: stanley | 2011/10/28

Dr, Strong morning glory every morning, but still occassional ed problems when trying to have sex. Poblem physical?
Erection goes soft when gettting up straight.
Artheriosclerosis possibility?

60 years old. THANKS

Reply to stanley
Posted by: billy | 2011/10/28

Uncle BOB is correct

Reply to billy
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2011/10/28

Morning glories are usually caused because the man has been asleep and not urinated the whole night. Or had an erotic dream. If its the first case I would also not like to have sex befor I urinate first, and ask any man its very difficult to urinate with an erection or have sex with a full bladder.

Reply to Uncle BOB