Question
Posted by: New Wife | 2011/03/01

Morning Glory

My hubby wake every morning with this " morning glory"  (well during his sleep he is hard as well).
What I''m I suppose to do? Should I pleasure him every morning? I''m sure that would be nice for him but I can not keep up with that. Also my alarm only goes off 1.5 hours after his.
IS it normal for men (30 years old) to still have a hard on every morning?

A morning Glory is not that uncommon for the age 30 – it usually does tone down as the male age. It is however not abnormal. You give yourself the nickname “new wife” which could also add to him experiencing erections more regularly and the experience of morning glory’s. I am also sure that he would enjoy the pleasure every morning – but it is also important to not view it as your obligation.

If you feel like doing it…well go ahead. It might also be worth your while to explore how men and women differ in the sexual responses and explore how you and your husband can accommodate one another’s differences also on a sexual level in your marriage. Visit our website – www.sexualkhealth.co.za for interesting articles.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

12
Posted by: Boo | 2011/03/07

Cheating did cross my mind once or twice, but since he spoke about his condition I had to be supportive and suppress my feelings. We go to therapy together and that helps me to understand what he is going through. Its very hard...dont wish it to happen to anybody

Reply to Boo
Posted by: Tee | 2011/03/06

I am 20 and my sex drive is low. I enjoy masturbating and using toys but sex, not so much. Btw I am a female :)

Reply to Tee
Posted by: tina | 2011/03/03

Boo... yes how are u coping 2yrs?? do u do it like once afer 2 weeks or a month?, mine is 41 as well, am 29

Reply to tina
Posted by: hot chilli | 2011/03/03

Hi trevor, i also dont have a partner, maybe we can hook up i am a 45yr old lady

Reply to hot chilli
Posted by: Me | 2011/03/02

Boo...how do you handle/cope with it?? Do you not at times think about cheating on him?

Reply to Me
Posted by: Boo | 2011/03/02

Enjoy it while it lasts, my hubby lost interest in sex 2 years and he is only 41 and Im 35.

Reply to Boo
Posted by: jim | 2011/03/01

If your are lucky it will probably do that for the next 30 years - so get used to it !

Reply to jim
Posted by: Trevor | 2011/03/01

I am 53 and have the same ''problem'', the same as when I was 18-the problem is I havnt a partner, which add to the level of frustration.

Reply to Trevor
Posted by: jack | 2011/03/01

as normal as can be, i am 56 and have a morning glory just about everymorning, no you dont have to please him.it just shows that all his tools is still in a working condition

Reply to jack
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011/03/01

It is normal...

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: HUH | 2011/03/01

Yes its very normal, and no you dont have to pleasure him every morning.

Although i think he might like it.

Reply to HUH
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/01

Reply to sexologist