Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2010/05/18

Morning Glory

Morning all, can anyone exlain why do men have "  morning glory"  and what is the purpose. My man get his every morning but that does not mean that he is wanting sex. Have noticed that the "  morning glory"  is much harder than normal erection, why is this. I would like my man to have such a hard erection when we have sex but he says he can not control the hardness of his erection. Is there anyway a lady can make a mans erection harder.

Dear Lucy,

During the night the man's body does something like "body checks" including blood flow to the penis, the body also has a peak in certain hormones in the morning that add to the occurrence of morning erections. They are common and normal in men.

The fact that they are firmer than erections obtained during sex may be linked to that they are spontaneous, not linked to sexual performance i.e. unconscious and thus firmer.

Increasing intensity of erection firmness during sex would involve exploring what kind of stimulation really turns on your partner and that he is relaxed and does not have performance anxiety. Also make sure he has no medical conditions or takes any medications that could affect his erections.

5
Posted by: 2 Janet from gf | 2010/05/19

can a man realy have sex in the morning with his " morning glory" ? my partner says it''s when he has his morning pee? and we think that if we hav sex at that specific tym he''s gona pee inside me...or hold back and not enjoy it? Pls gimme more info on that? What happens when he cums?.....with that " morning Pee" ???

Reply to 2 Janet from gf
Posted by: Janet | 2010/05/18

Yes my man is like that too, it seems to be natural for most men. We take advantage of it + often have sex in the morning. Its alway better than at night. What is really nice is on a weekend we do it 1st thing in the morning + then have a lekker long lie in afterwards, sometimes with a second round too. There to be enjoyed. Regards.

Reply to Janet
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/05/18

On a lighter note, someone said that in the morning he was so hard that if you stroked the tip the static produced would interfere with the neighbours TV and radio !! LOL

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: buddie | 2010/05/18

The morning glory shows that everything is still in order, by that I mean that he has no prostate problems .After he had a pee, it all go soft again. Why it is so hard I dont know.I had problems with my prostate and there where no morning glory, after antibiotics, I get as hard as can be, I am 55 years of age.
What you can do to make him hard is to tease his penis by give him a -|- , that might help,or just play with your tongue on the tip of his penis head, just slowely lick over it.

Reply to buddie
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/18

Dear Lucy,

Reply to sexologist