Question
Posted by: Bobo | 2009/10/27

morning blues

every morning I wake up I don' t remember what I was dreaming of at night but I know that there is something I dreamt of. Exactly what causes this? Is it normal? Should I worry about it?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Everyone dreams 4 or 5 times a night. It is actually quite rare to remember dreams. Completely normal. It is important that you forget dreams, otherwise they could intrude into your life, and you may not be able to tell the difference between things that really happened to you and things that you dreamed. That could, quite literally, make you crazy. So we have a fire-wall in our brains to stop that happening - we don't remember the dreams.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2009/10/28

Reply to Sleep expert