Question
Posted by: Didi | 2008/10/07

Morning after pill didnt do anything?

Hi There
My husband and I got a little carried away and werent careful enough last week Tuesday night. I am not on any contraception however we are careful when he ejaculates. On Thursday evening I took " the morning after pill"  just in case. Nothing has happened since then. No bleeding or anything. Yesterday I took a home pregnancy test and it showed negative.
Is this all normal and I am not pregnant or could I be pregnant and its too early to show on the pregnancy test? I am due to get my period at the end of next week.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Firstly, you tested too early. Secondly, not all women bleed after the morning after pill. You will have to wait and see if your period comes when expected.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2008/10/07

A preg test will only be reliable the day your period is due.

Reply to Dee