Question
Posted by: joekeena | 2011/12/06

morning after pill

Is the morning after pill effective if you take the first 2after sex on the night before, have sex the next day and take the next 2t on that day.is it not possible to get pregnant or you need to take another 4 to be on the safe side.

You should not take another 4 as this will totally upset your cycle. YOu are probably okay, bearing in mind that the morning after pill is not 100% effective.

2

Posted by: MM | 2011/12/07

Hey JK your intake is too much / overdose...as far as i know you take the tablelettes after sex within 72hrs to prevent pregnancy afterwhich you must have condomised sex until your next cycle starts. In my case they have never failed me because i always made sure that i take then within the first 24hrs. From all those pills you swallowed, i doubt any pregnancy will occur. please use these pills with caution and read the inserts carefully to avoid any health implication in future.

Reply to MM