Posted by: Adriana | 2011-11-26

Morning after pill

Hi ,i had unprotected sex with my bf a day before i was supposed to get my period n after the unprotected sex i took the morning after pill as well as another the following morning n its been four days now n still no period? Should i take another pill? What if i did?Please Help...

Taking another pill will ot help. Probably the emergency pill delayed your period.

Posted by: Deligence | 2011-11-27

I had sex the day l was expecting my periods then l took morning after tablets.A day after l felt serious pains in my stomach n started bleeding which was low for the first 3 days then it was a bit heavy for the next 5 days but it seemed different from menstruation coz ma periods last for 4 days.could it have been my periods or the pill-side effects?

Reply to Deligence