Question
Posted by: J | 2011/11/19

Morning after pill

I have read on the web about a new morning after pill, called Ella. The advantage being that it can be taken up to five days after intercourse. Is this medication available in South Africa? Is it for sale over the counter? Does it have the same name in South Africa?

Alternatively, what is the best over the counter morning after pill available in South Africa?

Ella is not available in SA yet. You can use Escapelle as a morning after pill.

2
Posted by: Niena | 2011/11/24

Be carefull. I''ve used the morning after pill a few times, but the last one was not working, because I''m pregnant!

Reply to Niena