Question
Posted by: Zaza | 2011/01/26

Morning after pill

Hi I took the morning after pill within 72 hours and two weeks later had my period(they came a week earlier than normal time). I had pain here and there. They lasted for 4 days.

Now its the week that my normal periods come in and I feel pain in my abdomen and lower back esp in the afternoon. Its day 3 of this pains.
Is this normal or I am pregnant, pls help?

Thanks.

Your cycle will probably be different a s a result of taking the morning after pill. The fact that you had a period is a good sign that you are not pregnant.

3
Posted by: ntombekhaya | 2011/01/30

can m.after pill reduce my chanses of getting pregnant?

Reply to ntombekhaya

Posted by: similar experience | 2011/01/27

The first bleeding you got from soon after the morning after pill is one of the pill side effects which is normal, but to be on the safer side get tested for pregnancy. i have been in a similar situation.

Reply to similar experience