Question
Posted by: Tkay | 2011-01-14

Morning after Pill

Quick question, I had my normal period this month, my period lasts for about 2 &  half day &  then it''s spoting later on the 3rd day &  4th day. I had unprotected sex on morning of the 4th day but used morning after pills a day after, can''t remember the name but you take 2 &  then another 2 12hours after. A few days after using the pills i had a period that was very dark almost black lasted for about 3 days, now my breasts feel weird is it possible that am pregnant?

Please help

It is more likely that this is an effect of the morning after pil.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-18