Question
Posted by: tedoenks | 2010/10/06

morning after pill

I took the morning after pill twice in one week and 4 times in one month. What are the side effects that I could face?

There should be no adverse effects of taking it this way, however, the morning after pill is an emergency contraceptive pill (ECP) with bigger doses of hormones than normal contraceptives. It should not be used regularly and I encourage you to think very carefully about why you are needing ECPs and not on a regular contraceptive... Also bear in mind that ECPs are only used to prevent pregnancy - they offer no protection from STIs, so please consider your health as a priority and get some advice on healthy ways to enjoy your sexuality.

Claire - SASHA

2

No babalas for a while

Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/06

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist