Question
Posted by: Clayton | 2009/10/20

morning after pill

Irregular bleeding, my wife took the morn. after pill twice within 3 days... painful ovary cramps brown blood. she bled for a week and a half... is this normal?

Yes, the morning after pill does upset the cycle, especially if you take it so frequently.

3

Posted by: Bella | 2009/10/21

The MAP should only be taken once during the menstrual cycle which is 28 days long... I think it' s best to see a doctor ASAP as you wife' s hormones are in overdrive now

Reply to Bella
Posted by: almost mad | 2009/10/20

It sounds normal to me. but I hear that you shouldnt take it often like that as it can cause cancer.

Reply to almost mad