Posted by: CJ3 | 2009-08-02

my boyfriend cum inside me and I drank the morning after pill (2 tabs) 10 hours later. what is my changes of still falling pregnant??????

I don' t want to be.

The morning after pill is 90-100% effective, depending on when in the cycle you use it.

Posted by: Concerned | 2009-08-05

Use protection as the morning after pill is not a contraceptive and is actually quite dangerous and continous use could lead up to death.
Good Luck and please try and be responsible.

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: Annon | 2009-08-03

If you dont want to fall preg you should not have unprotected sex in the first place, morning after pills works most of the time quite well but not all the time, Rather get yourself on the pill or use a condom each time you have sex and you will be alot safer

Reply to Annon