Posted by: Troubled | 2009-07-13

Morning after pill

If you still fall pregnant after you have taken the morning after pill how does it affect the baby? Will it be deformed or what problems can occur?

Dear Troubled

It is unlikely that a foetus would be harmed in any way once implantation has occurred.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Posted by: TKO | 2009-07-15

AS FAR AS I KNOW there is no effect My son was born after MAP failed ,But he is a healthy and intelegent little boy ..and I thank God the pill didnt work that was 08 yrs ago

Reply to TKO
Posted by: gonna | 2009-07-13

I hope you have not thought of taking the morning after pill
I feel that is so wrong.. I am not to sure but i think that it must do something to the baby, because the pill is there to kill the little one...dont know lets see what the other ladies think

Reply to gonna