Posted by: Penny | 2009-03-08

Morning after Pill

I had unprotected sex 2 days before my period was due to start. I took the morning after pill 3 hours after the unprotected sex had taken place. It is now the day after my period was due, is it possible that the monring after pill has delayed the onset of my period? I would also like to know what are the chances (if any) of my being pregnant?

Thank you kindly for your help

Yes it is possible that the MAP has delayed your period. The chances of pregnancy would be very low.

Posted by: Penny | 2009-03-09

I would also like to ask when I should expect my period, for how long can the MAP delay a period?

Thank you for you help

Reply to Penny