Question
Posted by: Christina | 2008/10/02

Morning after pill

I recently took the morning after pill after unprotected sex. About 2 weeks later I started bleeding and it carried on for 4 days but it wasn' t as heavy as my period usually is and it was 2 weeks earlier than my period should have been. If that was my period, my next period should be in about 2 weeks time but if it wasn' t then my period is late. Do you think it was my period?

It is likely an effect of the morning after pill which does disrupt your cycle, so it may be difficult to predict your next period.