Question
Posted by: Sue | 2008/09/29

Morning After pill

Had unprotected sex Saturday 20th Sept and took morning after pills Monday 22nd and then again had unprotected sex 23rd Sept and took morning after pills 24th Sept, when am I suppose to start my periods, very worried and scared

This is likely to disupt your cycle, so it is unpredictable when you will have a period. Taking the morning after pill so close together is not protective.

2
Posted by: sue | 2008/09/29

thanks for the advice *** i am awear of that

Reply to sue
Posted by: *** | 2008/09/29

Do not make a habit of taking morning after, be responsible and use a condom. Condoms protects not only for pregnancy.

Reply to ***