Posted by: Roshelle | 2008-10-30

morning after nightmare

I had the morning after pill less than 24 hours after i had sex and it seems it did not work.i am now pregnant.i am afraid, i have a boyfriend who is a recovering (i think) addict - he wants me to keep the baby and moveout with him,but im afraid that he may not be a father to the child, afraid that my parents will not accept it,they already hate his guts and i had an abortion 4 and a half years ago. i dont know what to do, any sugessions and please the last thing i need to hear is cruel critism/remarks.i need help. i am stressed over the limit.

Perhapsd CyberShrink can give you some advice.

Posted by: Me | 2008-10-30

Hi. I think the best thing for you to do is to move in with him. Yes your parents will hate him even more now, but he is the baby' s father. He needs to grow up now. You' re both having a child and he needs to realise that he needs to find a way to give up his addiction. I just hope he is willing to do so.
But if you feel he won' t change and that his addiction brings out the worst in him all the time, it' s probably best to bring the child up on your own. And hopefully one day you meet a guy who will be a good father to your child. Good luck.

Reply to Me