Question
Posted by: EK | 2008/12/08

Morning After - HELP PLEASE

My boyfriend and I had sex on the 2nd of November in the afternoon, I drank a morning after pill the third of November about 24 hours after the incident. Then sometime between the 7 to the 9 I began to menstruating I went for a whole week. My usual period is for the 26 of each month but I did not have it on the 26 of November and I still havn' t had any signs of it. Is it possible that I am pregnant?

It is possible that you are pregnant, but it may also be that the morning after pill disrupted your cycle. Do a prgenancy test to bne sure.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2008/12/08

I' d say give it time to the end of this week then take a test

Reply to Nix