Question
Posted by: anon | 2009/12/22

morning after

hi

i was ovulating on the 9th of december (according to my gynae), i had unprotected sex but took the morning after pill on the following saturday(12th). I have had unprotected sex ever since that saturday, what are the chances of me being pregnant? shouldn' t the morning after pill destroy the egg?

You could still fall pregnant. The morning after pill does not always work, and only works for the occasion that you took it.

4
Posted by: anon 145678 | 2010/01/31

I' ve had sex were we discovered the condom was broke during sex so i went to get the morning after pill only a few hours later and drank it, i also drank my Diane 53 pills (pills that make your period start) but it' s been 2 days and still no period, Should' nt my period have started by now?

Reply to anon 145678

Posted by: Anabel | 2009/12/22

Oh and the morning after pill loses effectiveness the longer you take to take it so I' d check that you aren' t pregnant.

Reply to Anabel
Posted by: Anabel | 2009/12/22

Your body does have more than one egg- the morning pill works ONCE. I' d go get a pregnancy test.

Reply to Anabel