Posted by: ha | 2008-10-30

morning after

i had an unprotected sex with my girlfrien on the 3 and half weeks ago and took morning after pill, less than 24 hours later. i have not recieved my periods and have tummy pains, nausea and am feeling all funny. could i be pregnant?

It sounds like you took the emergency contraception pill (ECP) within the stipulated period, but as with other pills, they are not guaranteed to work. It could be something else, but if you're concerned, and feel other symptoms (e.g. tender breasts) then clear your mind by having a pregnancy test.

Pregnancy my be avoided by ECPs, but STIs aren't...have you tested for STIs?

Posted by: Randy | 2008-10-30

you' rr a -|- , u can' t even write properly..idiot

Reply to Randy
Posted by: ??????? | 2008-10-30

How can you get pregnant if you have sex with your " girlfriend" ? Try a boyfriend next time

Reply to ???????
Posted by: ? | 2008-10-30

It' s possible. It could also just be that you' re too anxious, and that' s affecting your delayed period. But just to be sure, take a home pregnancy test.

Reply to ?