Posted by: Jenn | 2009-01-09

More questions on post 338 blind cat

I also forgot to ask the following to add to post 338 (Cat turning blind)

My moms says her cat falls over in the litterbox since she had the constipation and she sometimes even just stay in the litterbox after she has finished.

Also my mom would like to know if the cat' s eye will change colour. I know that blind animals usually have blue/grey pupils.

Dear Jenn

Best to ask your vet all these questions as you are going. We don't get paid for spending our time on this website.

Posted by: Carol | 2009-01-12

Our phones have only come back on after two weeks .. since those storms KZN had ?? we had the life pelted out of us , and I have been connecting with my cellphone.

Try and send me an email again but a chat one not a joke and lets see what happens?

have you cleared your cookie cache?? on the pc ..

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009-01-11

Hi Carol

Mmmmm. May be you are right.

By the way did you ever find out why Telkom is giving you so much grief with your emails? My computer is also having hassles and downloading a site takes forever so off to computer shop we go.

Reply to Cat Lady
Posted by: Carol | 2009-01-11

Cat Lady that wont help .. we need to remember that apart from the " vet"  we have a friendly helpful community and be there to help and advise the people that need it.

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Carol | 2009-01-11

Nope that wont help Cat Lady .... just ignore him , we dont have a friendly community , and there are people out there that do need friendly help and advice .

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009-01-10

Hi Carol and Chill

I am beginning to dislike this vet so much that I think I am not going to bother to go to this site.
Geez, what rudeness!

Reply to Cat Lady
Posted by: Chill | 2009-01-09

Yea Carol, I agree.

If this is too much trouble, why don' t you just do the honest thing and bail out? We' ll do our best to get over the shock.....

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Carol | 2009-01-09

CV your attitude is beginning to get a tad annoying ... if its so much effort to be civil and pleasant why bother being here ???

We all coped for months without any rude vet' s help.

Reply to Carol