Question
Posted by: yui | 2009/02/04

more confused

im 36 yrs of age married with 3 children im working but i dont enjoy what im doin im working as an assistant,now its 9 yrs,iwant to resign n go to university to study social work,.do u think this is the better idea to resign and just go straight to varsity,my body is heavy everytime i come 2 work , pls help me before i go mad

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

A decision you must make with your husband. You should b praised for wanting to accept this challenge. Yoiu must way up all the practical issues - finances kid time etc. Do it but weigh up whether to do it full time or part time. One thing is certain you are frustrated and seeking new challenges. Good Luck!