Question
Posted by: adie again | 2010/08/25

more about low blood oxygen

I just read a scary thing- that your aorta can have a tiny leak and it won''t kill you but makes you very tired. Do you think that the cardiiologist and scans I had would have picked up a leak in my aorta? I ask because until this fatigue started ( see my previous post no 1580) my blood pressure was getting a bit high and now it is beautifully low.

Hallo Adie
A leak of blood into the aorta wall would cause a aorta aneurism which will be visible on an abdominal sonar and palpable with a physical examination.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/25

Hallo Adie
dr Bets