Question
Posted by: naked nun | 2008-11-03

morality question

what is the difference between IMMORAL and AMORAL? I' m struggling with this concept. (As I understand it, a deed - immoral  whereas a person is amoral...but HOW can a person BE amoral, isn' t that kind of throwing out the baby with the bath water?)

No. The difference is --- an Amoral person has no morals. An Immoral person does have morals, but ignores them. An immoral person generally does at least some bad things ; and amoral person may do good things, though maybe not for the same reasons you would use.

1
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-03

It means the same thing more or less - do the search on google.