Posted by: Moon | 2009-07-10

I understand you' re not a dream interpretor but hopefully I can get some feeback from others.

I don' t take my dreams seriously or anything cos they usually don' t make sense but I find this dream I had the other night so fascinating and I would like to share it. It' s given me an overwhelmingly good feeling inside.

I dreamt I was sitting outside in a field, the moon was full and bright and suddenly another moon burst out into the sky along side the moon that was already there. I remember saying we now have two moons in the night sky, it will never be totally dark. I remember it so clearly how the sky just brightened up to a warm maroon colour with all the stars above. I know I sound ridiculous but it was such an awesome dream.

Any comments about this?

Yes, I'm not a dream interpreter, because people who interpret dreams are ALWAYS quacks, cheerfully profiting from the credulity of others. It;s nice that you had a pleasant dream that reflected your current happiness and your poential for joy. Enjoy that, don't interpret it into something LESS meaningful

Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-10

You should be using cyber shrink annex