Posted by: canda | 2008-11-06

moody touchy grumpy

hi there, i am on yasmin, ive heard its meant to hav the least side effects, since iv been on it, iv been moody stressed snappy, very touchy, i' ve been getting headaches and picking up weight. the only possitive aspect ive noticed is my skin has cleared. i dont want to go on a stronger one, i just want one that wont make me pick up weight or be grouchy.... any info would be handy. thank you......

Different pills suit different people. The only way to know whether a pill will suit you is to try it.

Posted by: canda | 2008-11-11

hi rix,

thanks your question seem sto be more useful than the docs:)

about a year now...

Reply to canda
Posted by: Rix | 2008-11-07

How long have you been on Yasmin??

Reply to Rix