Question
Posted by: Sniffels | 2011/12/09

Moody Husband

My husband is constantly in a bad mood, he will find fault with everything I do. Very domineering have to ask him before I do anything. Always telling me what and when to do things. What could be wrong with him. Mentally because no normal person has such moods as him not even a women with bad PMS.

I'm not quite clear here, Snifs - has he ALWAYS been like this, as long as you've known him ? If so, its probably mainly due to his personality and upbringing, and he's not likely to change without major psychotherapy and only possible if he was convinced and really, reall wanted to change.
If this is a fariyl recent development, and a change from how he usually was before, it could be due to stress and anxiety disorder or depression. It might be helped by a psychiatrist who, after a proper assessment could prescribe some meds and perhaps counselling to help remedy this. But again, unless HE is convinced there is something needing attention and he genuinely wants help, he's not likely to cooperate.

2
Posted by: MOE | 2011/12/12

I know the feeling and just started ignoring his moods if I did not have anything to do with it but it is not easy. Men are sometimes set in ways we just can not change as they dont want to as they are old schooled. What is his age as it seems when they get over 40 this gets worse

Reply to MOE