Question
Posted by: kb | 2013/01/30

moody and depressed partner

how to you support a partner who does not want to share any info with you but you as a wife can see that this person is stressed. this is the situation he lost his jos a while ago has not been successful in finding another one. lately he has shown signs of depression but when you give him a shoulder to cry on he shuts you completely. all he does is chat with friends vis facebook and pretends all is okay around people. when we are alone he becomes mute. we have two daughters and this is our nineth year together. your advice appreciated in advance.

1
Posted by: Mana | 2013/01/30

I will never understand why men go into a cage whenevr something goes wrong in their lives. Obviously the vows we exchange mean zilch to them. I know exactly where you at caz I have been through that for the past two years. It only gets worse and ugly and eventually this man can become a danger to himself. I really do not have any advice for you, as anything i ever tried in my chance ddnt help. Hope your situations gets better than worse, I pray he finds a job maybe that will help

Reply to Mana