Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2012-01-20

moody

i just cannot relax and be happy i have money problems ,family problems and am a new mom of a 7 months old am married but my heart is always hurting with stress

Expert ImageBehaviour modification

I feel your pain Kelly! If you can't afford to talk it out a couple of times a month with a life strategist or therapist you need to find a way of getting balance into your life. The problems wont go away but your attitude towards them can. A good way to sort the issues from the emotional hold they have on you is to journal. Write down everything that is eating away at you. Next you need to find one way to simplify your life each day. Make this a conscious effort. Sometimes something as simple as a to-do list takes a heap of stress off your shoulders. Then make a list of unresolved issues that need to be confronted. Before you tackle them, write down the outcome you wish to achieve - no holds barred. You need to find creative ways to deal with these issues, perhaps ways you wouldn't normally. There is wisdom in starting with the end in mind! Now find something to be happy about ad grateful for. And lastly, get some exercise. Just twenty minutes a day is all it takes to clear the clutter from your mind and stimulate endorphins - the neurotransmitters that make you feel good.