Question
Posted by: Moodyme | 2010/10/27

moody

I take Yaz and zoloft for anxiety (just so you have some background). i stopped using my yaz about 3 weeks ago and now i only drink my zoloft every second night as i am trying to go off it. I have been drinking it for 15 months. However now i am very very moody. Everyone tells me. So i dont know if its the Yaz or the Zoloft i stopped using, or is it just a coincidence that i am so moody now? ANd if yes - what can i use for my moodyness? Please help me, i am fighting with everyone of small things at home and at work. PLS PLS help. Thanks

Hallo Moodyme
Why do you want to stop your medication? Moodyness could be sign of anxiety or depression but can also happen as part of Premenstrual syndrome.
Dr bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/27

Hallo Moodyme
Dr bets