Question
Posted by: dw | 2011/04/18

moods

Hi. Over the weekend, I was totally irrational. At work, Im lonely and when I get home, my bf is so emotionally unavailable, so I feel lonely there too. So I totally lost it and a side came out of me that I am really not proud of. I am so moody. Im on Venlor for depression/anxiety but now I wonder if I have bipolar? I hit rock botton where I have suicidal thoughts and then I come right after a day or 2. It doesnt happen very often but when it does, its bad. I cried for 2 days. Now I just want to spend and run off to Paris and get away from everything here. Im just so frustrated, bored, lonely. Just need some input, thanks.

Why stick with an emotionally unavailable Bf ? Bipolar isn't at all necessary to explain an episode when you became unhelpfully over-emotional. Do NOT fly off to Paris, or to Parys - your sadness would be the very first thing you'd unpack. DO see a proper psychiatrist for assessment and proper treatment, including counselling and not only medication.

1