Question
Posted by: Doris | 2011-11-01

Mood swings during menopause

Hi. 5 years into menopause and have developed terrible mood swings. Am not on HRT due to possible health risks so I''ve gone the natural route. Which products could you recommend I use to calm my moods?All other symtoms such as hot flushes etc are a thing of the past but my slight depression and bad temper is very much alive. Am taking Primeve Plus and Omega complex tablets.Regards Doris

Expert ImageNatural health

hi Doris

As a general product you can try milk thistle. In Chinese medicine the liver is related to bad temper. Acupuncture helps also for mood swings. An excellent practitioner only product is cool blue that helps for anger, irritability and stress. Liver is wood - when you are stressed, angry etc. this affect more Fire - this is low mood,

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za