Question
Posted by: chantal | 2009/06/17

mood swings

I' ve been having terrible mood swings for a few months now, one minute i' m fine and the next i want to stay locked in my apartment and never leave. Along with this i have headaches that no amount of pain pills will relieve and my moods are now affecting my work as well as my personal relationship. Any idea what this is?

Dear Chantal
You may be suffering from depression - look at the website Drhansdreyer.com and do the basic questionnaire - if you get an indication of what the problem could be - do the specific questionnaire of that condition. If it shows that you have depression or anxiety, please see your doctor for a prescription to help you with this.