Posted by: Emma | 2008-12-11

Mood swings

Dear CS,

I don' t understand my mood swing today. I was perfectly fine this morning and now I am sitting here just wanting to cry....

I have been taking Remeron 7.5mg at night and 2 x urbanol 5mg morning and afternoon for the past month. I went a follow up appointment with my shrink yesterday and I was feeling fine and today suddenly I am so down.....

Is there a logical reason for this?

Thank you for your time.

If the Ad is suiting you, one would expect it to be working well by now. THough one's progress out of a Depression isn't always smooth, and can have occsional unaccountable dips on the way up. Despite some hours of feeling wobbly, the general trend should continue to be upwards. If this sadness continues through tomorrow, you might consider reporting itto your shrink for consideration