Posted by: Nicks | 2009-03-16

Mood enhancers

i would like to find out if there is a safe but effective drug on the market to enchance my sex drive and mood?

thank you

As far as I'm aware there is no prescription drug on the market that can do this if you don't already have clinical difficulties (e.g. clinically low testosterone if you are male or depression). I would suggest that you ask your GP for an assessment he/she would be able to assist.

If you have no clinical problem, and you just want to enhance your drive/mood, I find myself wondering what exactly the problem is in the first place...I would need more information but it still would probably not result in a drug as the response! We know that certain illegal drugs do this, but it then becomes unsustainable as you may require more for the same effect and how do you then return to 'normal functioning' later? I work with people who have enjoyed such enhancement for a short time, but then they struggle in the medium- / longer-term...