Question
Posted by: Yo | 2011-04-18

Mood disorders?

How do I know if I am suffering from a mood disorder? Can you get tested for it?
What is a psycho analysis?

Sit down comfortably, this could take us several weeks ....
The real issue is are you feeling unwell, presumably in regard to your moods, depressed, or anxious, or both, for instance, and is it severe enough and long-lasting enough, to interfere in your life ? IF so, you need to see a professional expert, a pychiatrist or psychologist for a proper, in-person assessment and diagnosis and a discussion of treatment options.
If you're simply curious about psycho-analysis, do a google search and you'll find loads of material about it.
For various excellent reasons, I do not recommend psychoanalysis as a treatment of anything, as I have not seen any convincing good, proper scientific evidence of its effectiveness. If done properly it is intensive, VERY expensive and takes a really long time. Other methods with more good scientific evidence of value are available, and are quicker and more effective.

1