Question
Posted by: shells | 2008/10/21

mony mony

Hi i have a problem i' m a wreck i' m bi polar and according to my shrink bi polars sometimes go on spree' s where they might get into financial problems is this true? i seem to have gotten myself into trouble and my car installment might have to go into overdraft facillity by about 500 rand. will the payment be ok and go into overdraft? has anyone had this problem where some of your bills go off on overdraft? please help me i' m stressed

It depends on your type of Bipolar Disorder, and how you choose to handle it. SOme people with Bipolar mainly have depressive episodes. But some have also Manic. High, episodes, when their judgement may become poor and they can get over-enthusiastic about things. The specifics of your overdraft / whatever, you will need to discuss with yourn bank, and also discuss your illness and what arrangements you might be able to make with them to safeguard your affairs --- like essentuial payments being made by stop order, dealing with paying of any overdraft, and avoiding excessive spending IF and when you might go into a manic phase. Also discuss this with your psychiatrist, as with mood stabilizing drugs, you might be able to avoid further such episodes