Question
Posted by: Indica | 2010-03-11

Montly period

Morning everyone, I am using tryphasil for prevention and before I was using pretogen injection and wasn''t getting my montly period. Now I am using the pills but my montly period are very very light I am even using a pantiliner. Is there something wrong or this is normal? I do menstruate every month but my wory is how very light my periods are. Is there anyone who has the same problem? If yes did you do anything about, please assist.

If you stopped the injection within the last 6 months, this could still be an effect of the injectable which thins the womb lining.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-03-14