Question
Posted by: jananet | 2009-04-08

Monthly period

I had my baby last year in june in August I had Deproprevera injection but I still had my period in November I had it again but I still had my period so the GP told me the injection does not work with me I used Gennet for 2 months then I stoped because me and my husbend diside we want another child but now I already missed I period and I dit a pragnency test but its negative what can I do to get my hormones up to the level it should be. my period time was yesterday but there is nothing jet what can I do

You probably tested too early. Repeat the pregnancy test in a week.