Posted by: pru | 2013-01-22

how do i tell a man Ive been sleeping with and confessing my love to, to get lost? I am having a hard time doing that simply because i don''t think he''s a monster yes I crossed the line by sleeping with him but now how do I all of a sudden think of him as a monster.

Why, if you actually did feel love for him, do you now want him to get lost ? And if you were just lying to him when you said that, why ? IF as you say you don't think of him as a monster, why do you say you now suddenly think of him as a monster ?
generally, just be politely truthful in a kindly way. Stringing him along with further deception is not justifiable

Posted by: XXX | 2013-01-23

If you no longer love him then you simply tell him so.One can fall in " lust"  but later find that person is not really who you are looking for.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Chris758 | 2013-01-22

Is he married or what did he do to make you think of him in such a way?

Reply to Chris758