Good or Bad for you?

I have 1 a day. Since I have been drinking them. I go to the loo once a day (used to be every 5 days) and its an appetite suppressant (for me anyway). I still sleep fine. They loaded with a ton of B vitamins (B2 B3 B6 B12) low in sugar, low on caffeine, low in sodium. 100 calaries, not bad when a TINY packet of nicknaks is 190.

Anyone else love these things??

Dear Reader
If your 'Monster' drink is not loaded with caffeine (I will have to check at the supermarket tomorrow) and it is low in kcal and sodium, and high in B vitamins then you can certainly use it in moderation. But do check that it does not contain some or other ingredient like synephrine that is harmful.