Money problem

My husband to be hudly gives me money I have to beg him or do any examples for him to give me and guess what he will give me only R100 and when people comes I have to use it.

And last week his cousiin passed on now he says I should give him R1000 so that he can go home with it and the other thing is he had a girlfriend at home who has a daughter with a granddaughter and now the granddaughter will be one year old I think he needs to give to them.

He said I need to go to mashonisa if I dont have.

I wont give to him even a cent because I think he is using me, even if he needs it, am I greedy or what, please advice

Why is such a mean and selfish man still your husband to be ? Refuse to finance his trip home, as that is his responsibility. And if you have any good reason to believe he has another famil;y, and is supporting them, and lying to you about it, dump him. YOu deserve better than that. Yes, he is using you --- refuse to be used, and leave him to spend his own money on himsel, while you move on

Posted by: anon5 | 2009-08-03

My dear read my post 3294 below. This type of man will finish you.

Reply to anon5