Question
Posted by: dolly | 2012/05/28

money money money

Hi Doc am married and my only problem is that my mom and aunt always ask money from me for that and that especially travelling to other countries, what must i do to stop them asking money money as this might ruin my marriage.sometimes when they borrow money from me saying they will return it they don''t, what must i do with this issue!!!!!!!!!!!

Just say NO ! Firnly, and repeatedly and sincerely. You don't owe them money ( especially not your aunt ). Tell them you can[t spare them any more money, and they have repeatedly broken their promises to repay what they have pretended to "borrow". And if the money has been used on luxuries like travel to other countries, then they have been unjustifiably wasting your money, and dont deserve another cent.

3
Posted by: SK | 2012/05/28

Borrow money from them. Initially a big amount followed by smaller amounts. Make sure to mention how broke you are every time you talk to them. Stand back and watch how quickly they stop and move to the next victim.

Reply to SK
Posted by: casey | 2012/05/28

Be firm and say no, doesn''t matter how hard it is. They should get the message that they can''t always ask for money from you.

Reply to casey