Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/07/15

MOMMY - Im scared?

Hi Everyone

CS lately Charne has been scared of the tv, only once in bed and then waking up.

I've taken her's out her room but she can see the lounge TV from her room. I then need to cover it in a towel.

This morning she crawled in with me in the early hours and when she woke she said 'mommy im scared" i said of what mommy is here and i love you she said "Teelee" so i had to cover the one in my room....

Why ? Where do I begin.....?

Hope all is well and that you are surviving on your lonesome-ownsome? Thinking of you still in this time....i know the "missing" of a loved one is the worst long after the funeral etc.

Love Mom

I'm not sure what has been happening here with Ne. Presumably she saw something on TV which frightened her. Indeed, maybe something involving a TV, like some horror films in which something nasty crawls out of a TV set. Ordinarily one could ask about this and get a clear description, but more of your legendary patience will be needed to coax her to reveal what bothered her and what bad thing she expects from a TV. Do they have a TV where she spends her days, and could somwething have happened there ?